Mixed emotions calmed

God gives me peace 

at times I want to act

when all I see are the lies around me

liars that want to hide the truth

as they steal and lie

anger rages inside 

and I think, "is this what God wants"

I hear silence inside

I pray 

and pray 

everyday

let me hear your voice God Most High 

I will not let them steal space and time in my mind

I will not let them cause me to die inside

The overwhelming peace from the God Most High 

is better than letting the liars inside my mind

You can not steal what God Most High has given to me

Peace beyond all understanding

as I pray for you to be healed and stop the stealing and telling lies 

I will move forward and not look back

I will not be stuck 

I will not be turned to stone

I will follow you THE MOST HIGH GOD

Blessed are you Yahuah our Elohiym, King of all time

for the blessing of the Ruach Ha'Qodesh


Comments

Popular Posts