speaking to my Father one night


Father I've been bad
I love you my child

Father you know all I've done
I forgive you my child

Father I am sorry
Nothing you do will cause me not to love you, even in anger I love you my child

I can never thank you enough for what you have done for me for what you have given me
I am the father you are my child, when you fall I will pick you up, when you cry out I will reach out with open arms,

Father I am hurting, my heart is in pain
My child when you hurt I will comfort and ease your pain, I will protect you my child with all my LOVE

Father I love you and I'm sorry for it all, you always come when I need you, when I NEED you
I love you my child

I love you father  
I love you my child

Thank you, Praise God, I love my father, I LOVE my God AMEN


Comments

Popular Posts