If you listen when HE speaks

When He speaks to us
     do we really listen
           He offers us second chances
               do we really listen
                    If you listen you will see

I can tell you many stories that could be chance
     the stories
          could be faith
               the stories could be
                    so much more

He gave me sign 
     I always saw them
          heard them
               felt that something was coming
                   felt that something was going to happen

when it happened
     My old lady baby Ritta was almost no more
          My heart was crying, screaming that i am not ready
                    My mind was breaking, don't take her away
                         My inner most mind was PRAYING           
                                       
Because I listened
     heard the whispers
          saw the signs
               felt the meaning
                    Only He can give us the site to see what it all means

I was in the right place at the right time
      God gave me and my Ritta more time
          God gave my Dog more time
                She is here today because I listen to my Father
                    Watching, waiting for the signs, not wasting any time

God knew I was not ready to see her go
     God knew that if she passed that day
          my heart would be broken, flying far away
               God gave me the chance to save her life, as long as my eyes were open
                    as I pray I thank God every day for who He allows to stay

Comments

Popular Posts